1. It shall be the duty of the Directors Board to examine the membership roll at least annually. Any Member who has been
absent for a period of two consecutive months or longer, and who fails to give satisfactory reason for such absence to the
Directors Board, may be removed from membership.
2. Any Member may be voluntarily removed from membership by submitting a written request to the Directors Board or making
a verbal request to at least two members of the Directors Board.
3. A former Member may be reinstated by a vote of at least two-thirds (2/3) of the Directors Board.
4. All changes to the membership role shall be made at a regularly scheduled meeting of the Directors Board and recorded
in the minutes thereof.
5. Members can get a loan from the association which will be decided by the president depending on the financial status
of the association.
6. Members will travel in the name of the association if only on association’s missions.
7. The welfare of the members will be taken care of by the welfare committee.
8. there will be a Head quarters fund.
8.contributions will be made to the head quarters fund for emergencies.